fs/ft02 rsx-s w/greddy turbo and more/ 25k miles in ny

Status
Not open for further replies.

edog

5+ Year Member
i have 02 rsx-s with the greddy turbo kit and many more upgrades, im the original owner and the car has 25000 miles. im looking for a 96 and up ek hatch with a swap already, preferably a k swap and some cash but im open to all offers.. or if any body is interested to buy im selling it for $16000. im in the NY area..

edog

5+ Year Member
i cant get to upload pics but im working on it.

greddy turbo kit w/intercooler, hks bov, exedy stage 2 clutch and flywheel, tein ss dampers coilovers, axxis slotted rotors(front only),mugen (replica) front and rear tower braces, dc sport lower tie bar, falken azenis tires 95% of tread left, stock rims gunmetal painted, custom interior, black with red stitching front seats and rear and front dooerpanels, dash and carpet and center console are still beige, c-west(replica) front bumper (minor crack), blacked out headlights, red out taillights, type r wing(replica) shaved hatch, im also giving vis carbon fiber hood(minor crack), factory bumper, original wing, c-west side skirts and rear bumper, original struts with eibach springs, dnd coilovers(never installed still in box) dc sport header, factory intake. there could be a couple of stuff missing im not sure.
over all car is in exellent shape, has a few minor scratches, the only thing that will need to be changed is the exhaust because it has a dent near the catylic converter and it bangs against frame, or it just can be cut and replaced with new pipe. car needs a wheel alignment, but that can be taken care of, and i need to inspect it..car has gutted catylic converter so passing emissions is a problem, but that can be very easily taken care of..

Status
Not open for further replies.