Global Import Car Show!

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering if anyone in Washington or close by was going to the Global Import Car Show today, I want to go, tickets are $25 ><. Its at the Tacoma Dome, I dont know how to get there even though Ive been there about 10000 times. Only 15 mins away. If anyone is going please write back, mabe Ill see ya there!

Starts: 4pm
Special Guest: Warren G & Roscoe
Place: Tacoma Dome
Price :$25 Per Ticket (limit of 10per person)
Brought to you by: Cube 93

Gooooo!!
:rocker: :woot: :hi: :santa: :banana: :banana: :yummy: :beer: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :smileyR: :smokin: :smokin: :thumbup: :thumbup: :rolf: :laugh: :nod: :nod: :shocked2: :shocked2::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :D :D =) :suprise: :lol: :P :headbang: :headbang: :ok: :ok:

choko

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt go..and iem glad....jsu go hin..global import show..brought to u by cube....hmmm non import drivers throwing an import show=negative

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY s**t!!! $25 might as well go get a sushi dinner. f**k dat ...

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i went to the GICS for the last two years, the first year it was aight but this year it was f*ckin weak! me n mi friend chad went he drives an eg jdm style hatch and we were there for like an hour and all it was was escalades, and rice so we went up on hill top, and got some mcdonalds, then to chads girlfriends moms house, which is also on hilltop, that nyte we decided to go to safeway, and almost got shot while yelling at some crack smoking street ppl, i think that was more fun than that weak @$$ lack of car show!!!!