Hello from Malta - Europe

ryn004

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Hi!

I've got to say there are very good modified civics on this site. Especially with the Americans, with there stock exterior and heavily modified engines - Awesome!!

Since I live in Malta, where the streets are full of bumps and potholes, I've decided to go with the styling first and if I have any money left I'll invest into the engine.

Do any of you know any shops in Europe who supply goodies for my 1994 Honda Civic Sedan? Getting things from the US is expensive due to shipping cost and a hassle with customs.

Ryan!!

dadou1981

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hi Ryan! I live in France. If you want parts for your civic, you can visit the two websites of a friend
www.japrider.com
and
www.raptorimport.com

there are changing all the time, so if you don't find what you want, write to him!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your streets are full of bumps and potholes...why do cosmetics first? youll end up lowering it and putting a kit on and itll get trashed when you hit one of those potholes

btw :welcome:

ryn004

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I'm a kind of person who does months of research before modifying a piece of my car. I don't think i'm lowering my car since I use it everyday. The body kit i'm choosing (after 7 months deciding!!!) is reasonably sized and should never go out of style - Will post pics when i get it fitted next 2 months (delivery is by sea).

Does anyone know how to fit the map lights on? (not the interior light)

Ryan.

ryn004

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Turbokits????

Thanks dadou1981 for the links.

Do you know anyone who sells turbokits for a 1.5 vtec 92-95 civic?

EC8

5+ Year Member
Go malta =) and a big booo to all those patched and re patched potholes.