Help someone with my 2004 civic

johnsonrashad

5+ Year Member
Hi everybody my name is rashad and Im from houston. I have a 2004 civic 5 speed DX and I want more out of it. I hate my interior and my engine is very weak.
My interior is light brown does anybody out there know where I can find black interior parts for my car?
exp. dashboard, door panels, seats, pillars ect.
I also want to know where could I find a better looking speedometer like the ones in the lx and ex models?and will they fit?
Does anybody have any serious ideas about where I can find engine parts for my car? Im looking to pu ton a turbo charger does anybody have any suggestions?

HotFireCivic04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
Start with the for sale section on 7thgencivic.com and get the ex parts

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take a deep breath and slow down LOL

Try to do one area at a time:interior,exterior,suspension,motor,ect! Unless you rich, then buy a new SI.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how about showing us some pics of your car, so we can work from there, and if you really hate everything about it, get rid of it and start with something you like, dont spend $1000's like when people buy 6 gen DX's and spend $4k just to get it to look like an SI when they could have just bought an SI, you dig?

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can check your local junk yard for interior panels, carpet....s**t everything. or you could go to car-part.com