Help with 2007 Si Sedan Mods

Aivengo

5+ Year Member
I need step by step help with the mods, i will need to get for my new 07 Si Sedan....
taking in mind, i am kinda limited with the cash right now, so the steps could go from the less expensive mods up...
Also, one day i would love to put some turbo in, so the mods should be installed with that in mind also.
Any advices?

Also, how the turbo will affect the milage?
Like will it eat more/much more etc...? =)

Thanks.=)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A turbo car can get pretty much the same gas mileage if not a little better if not driven hard, but why the hell would you not drive a boosted car hard? =) So yeah, in boost, it will eat a lot of gas...

With the eventuall turbo project in mind, I'd look into suspension and brakes, but those can get spendy, so maybe look for a nice exhaust? I suggest greddy =)

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mugen spoiler
lowering if possible
HFP lip kit
carbon fiber hood/trunk

dunno about costs for these but those are some ideas

Aivengo

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the replyes. I am not planning on visual mods right now. Only perf mods =)

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldent do anything major to it because it will mess the warrenty. When I get mine ill probably just get a intake/exhaust maybe a header and testpipe.

JackBauer

5+ Year Member
If you want a Hondata chip, you can throw you're warranty out the window but I was told that intake and cat back exhaust won't screw with it. Go Figure.

jpcrash

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The hondata reflash (they don't sell a chip for 07 yet) will void the warranty. That is the reason why i'm waiting for them to make a chip replacement so i can switch chips to take the car in if warranty work is needed.
I miss shifted but didn't pull the clutch all the was out and I'm a little worried about the piston valve contact that might have occured so im going to wait a while before i do the ecu upgrade

mattym1204

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could just buy a spare ecu and have one to switch over to just incase you need to bring it in for service.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
start with a catback then work on suspension until youre ready for a turbo charger

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
start with TIRES, suspension, then intake/exhaust.

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you want to go basic and cheap get an intake, and start getting you exhaust built

dxmanof92

5+ Year Member
I think Koni has adjustables available now. I'd do those, maybe some sway bar work and an intake and leave it alone but thats just me.