Here is my 95 hatch

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice what is under the hood?

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
h22 huh? anything done to it. that must be mad fast. I just moved from vermont and we used to go racing in canada about 15min from montreal and a guy there had a civic hatch with a fully built h22 with turbo. the engine came from top fuel in japan. he was running 20psi and running low 10s. cazy!!!!

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not yet got a couple things in mind. Have not run it at the track yet but I will let you know once I do

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, whats this with angel though?

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by nichecivic
did I miss something?
whats this with angel though?
:what: :2confused

I think I did too, dunno thought Dakkon was asking me about "what's this with angel though"

Angel is my name.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Que paso Boriqua?! Nice ride yo my ex-girl has one just like yours except for the motor (HA HA) I'm trying to get her to sell it to me. It just needs a hella work done to it.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
que paso hermano, get the hatch if you can!!!!!!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm on it but she thinks its f**ken Benz! The intirior is shot the f**k to hell were talking re-do the whole inside plus brakes, full tune-up, body work oh yeah and a cracked wind sheeld. I offered her a G but the witch wants more something about sentimental value pal caraho con eso! Wat part of the Island you from?

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by Ominous Civic X
OK ^ I didnt understand any of that
ray ray was asking me what part of Puerto Rico i was from. Sorry that you did not get any of it . i will try to keep the spanish minimal :smackself

I plan just to keep it clean looking, thanks for the replies:D

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean car, u didn't ahve to swap the rear mounds?? i droped an H22 in my hatch and i had to swap the rear mounds to hold the additional weight of the new motor, the stock mounds can't hold much more the a b16a2.