Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would the manifold bolt up? Cause I already got pipes. My engine is a d16y7

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The manifold will fit but it might be some ecu differences.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, it comes with greddy e-manage

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the i/c piping wont fit on your intake manifold. the rest of the kit should work ok, but you might need to alter the i/c piping a bit, especially if you have a/c.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
the i/c piping wont fit on your intake manifold. the rest of the kit should work ok, but you might need to alter the i/c piping a bit, especially if you have a/c.
If you read the first post, I said I have pipes.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
If you read the first post, I said I have pipes.

there are a lot of "pipes" on a turbo kit. i had no idea which you were referring to, so i included that. your kit should fit fine then.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still trying to figure out how, "the i/c piping wont fit on your intake manifold" you could just use some couplings :retard: well, at least that's how everyone I know with a turbo connects their piping to their intake mani

but yes, the exhaust manifold will fit

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
I'm still trying to figure out how, "the i/c piping wont fit on your intake manifold" you could just use some couplings :retard: well, at least that's how everyone I know with a turbo connects their piping to their intake mani

but yes, the exhaust manifold will fit
well, thats because the d16y7 and d17y8 have different intake manifolds... the y7 is top feed while the y8 is side feed like most other honda engines.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
well, thats because the d16y7 and d17y8 have different intake manifolds... the y7 is top feed while the y8 is side feed like most other honda engines.
ok well then, I'm the :retard: but that's nothing a hack saw couldn't fix :D

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
ok well then, I'm the :retard: but that's nothing a hack saw couldn't fix :D

to make side feed pipe fit a top feed, you'd need another 1' of pipe, with a 90* bend, and an extra coupler.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
to make side feed pipe fit a top feed, you'd need another 1' of pipe, with a 90* bend, and an extra coupler.
Right... I'm crafty enough to figure it out.. I got pipes for a y7 though already, but if I do a head swap, I always got these pipes to fall back on.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
yeah, I know what mani you're talkin about now. for some reason I thought he had the regular lookin mani.

could there be some issues with the turbo hittin the radiator or the crossmember?