Impossible spring pin / b**ch pin

RonJ

Banned
theres about 4 people replying here.. some understand wat im talking about and some have no clue..
Seriously. Just go away. You are an internet troll. Nobody owes you anything here. You come asking for help and then act like a jerk. You lack social skills. You should be grateful that members have tried to help you, but appreciation is something foreign to you.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
excuse the interruption, but Hello Ron!

MaritimerMitch

well im tired of posting stuff and getting stupid replies.iv tried beating it and it wont come out so im gonna press it out with a c clamp. so dontt tell me to beat it out becuase it doesnt work

MaritimerMitch

it was a simple f**king question but all you guys had to cry about it. how come 2 or 3 people knew exacly what i was talking abut and said some suggestions no problem ???? it wasnt a hard thing to do. so stop trolling my thread unless your gonna be helpful

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
well im tired of posting stuff and getting stupid replies.iv tried beating it and it wont come out so im gonna press it out with a c clamp. so dontt tell me to beat it out becuase it doesnt work
Yes beating it out works with a punch just use a torch heat it up and punch it out and dont be a girl about it

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know first time I tried to remove one, had to use air hammer, because I couldn't get enough room to swing a hammer with any force. trying to drill it out might have made the pin thinner, and more difficult to get a punch head on. Just keep at it. And heating it might work, never had to go to that extreme yet. Good luck, they don't call it a b***h pin for nothing

lazii boi87

5+ Year Member
A c clamp with a small star bit on the ther side and socket other side will pop that sucker out for u

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b***h pin= shift linkage pin. Connects the shifter linkage to transmission. Simple if you know Hondas than you know what a b***h pin is.

Op. I've use pieces of a Allen wrench to get it out, heat might help but it is such a small area you don't want to melt any rubber or plastic thats near by.

Here is the special tool that is made for it. Dont know if it works, never bought one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000MVA7AA