Jacksonville FL

basoccer17

oki bum
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is any one here from jacksonville florida..................?? where u say the best car place is down there

eg94honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my brother lives in jax. right now stage 6 is where alot of people go. there are alot of fast imports there. also automotive engineering, it is mostly domestics. that is also where alot of people go on saturday nights, it is on blanding blvd.

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldnt use stage 6 when i called about putting a vafcII in my gurls rsx type-s they were like we have tried it three times and it doesnt work i was like umm ok bye...me and my friend went and put it in that night....after dyno we gained 20whp....but how ever they do know how to build stuff so dont get me wrong they know some of there stuff just double check before u do anything

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was born in Jax. I have GP's still living there and am plannin on comin back to visit sometime soon. What up EAST SIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEE??!!??

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to Represent FL while I still live here. Plant City, Lakeland, Brandon, Tampa.
I live in Plant City, but I am hardly ever there because I work in Tampa in the mornings and Brandon at nights.
The Best Buy in Lakeland is alright, last night was the Sports Autority in Brandon where I was able to put this hatch with an LS swap back in the parking lot. He said it was stock, but then we ran for reallio and I had him until he sprayed I was already at 110 when he sprayed and passed me. SO, this place is ghetto. What's up in O-Town and Jaxo.?

eg94honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm looking at a business card from stage 6 right now, the address is 7530 argyle forest blvd. jacksonville, fl 32244.