jccreszMC's 92 Civic DX Hatchback

jccreszMC

Hello peeps of clubcivic! I'm a new member around here so I thought I'd put up my first post about my car. It's a neat little DX model Hatchback with a 1.5 L D-15-B7 manual motor set, so it's not outputting a massive amount of power. The car currently isn't functional due to some electrical problems but those are to be fixed soon. It has a long cold-air intake system that was installed by my dad, who has kept the car going since 2003. Other notable mods are a strut bar in the engine compartment and a NASCAR-level fuel pump. Having moved from Utah the paint and trim suffered, so I'll have to replace those when I get the money. The missing headlight in the current pictures is because of a broken headlight bracket, and the headlight itself is cracked in two.

Now for the pictures.

Don't be scared to give feedback, something I love. Toodles!

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Seems like a solid project! What are your long term goals for this car?

jccreszMC

Seems like a solid project! What are your long term goals for this car?
Short term is to fix it up for my daily driver. Long term though is to clean it up into a sort of showcar for dragstrips. For the paintjob I think I'm going to do a pearlescent black with red as the secondary color. I plan on putting a DC 4-2-1 steel manifold. Come to think of it, it's probably just going to be a daily. My actual goal was to get a 2g Mitsubishi Eclipse GST/GSX but life changed so I stepped down a bit to this.