Just got the replacement engine

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aaahhhhh.....finaly... Yesterday I closed the deal for the engine for my lil 5th gen HB. As some of you know, The engine has been blown for a few months and payments of the 02 have kept me from getting a B series engine. But yesterday, I found a smashed up 94 HB about 20 min drive from my house, and the guy gave me the engine for a killer price. Its SAYS "Si" on the back, but I dont think it is, but I'll keep everyone posted.
Cheers

slackerdogg19

Laker Hater
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by -=CopperTop=-
Aaahhhhh.....finaly... Yesterday I closed the deal for the engine for my lil 5th gen HB. As some of you know, The engine has been blown for a few months and payments of the 02 have kept me from getting a B series engine. But yesterday, I found a smashed up 94 HB about 20 min drive from my house, and the guy gave me the engine for a killer price. Its SAYS "Si" on the back, but I dont think it is, but I'll keep everyone posted.
Cheers
check the engine stamp... it should say D16Z6, if its legit... good find :thumbs up

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good find man, so how killer was the price?

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, but MAKE SURE and check the block for the engine code... if it says D15, don't buy it for less than 4 gs.... jk

seriously tho, make sure you don't get screwed, check the block

BTW, wrong forum