15+ Year Member
bump

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok I'll bite... mod list please. Do you still have the OEM hood, bumpers, and tail lights? How's your interior? Where in Wisconsin are you from?

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im from kenosha its RITE next to ill so im like 45 min away from CHI town i have the original tail lights but not the bumbers i have the original side skirts and there on the car also have the buddy club side skirts and there just chillin the the gradge and there painted

the interior is clean

mods
-----
vis cf hood, d16y7 with mini me swap,airmass headers, new plugs and wires, 17in enkei rims, g-force tires sony deck,jvc 580 watt amp,type R 12in sub,aem coldair intake and thats all i can think of rit enow

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
More pics? Any rust? How many miles on motor/chassis? ANything need fixing? How's the clutch/transmission? Everything work? Why can't you sell it(just wondering)? Suspension (looks dropped, what gives?)?

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its got kyb struts and tein springs, 120k on the car 50k on the motor its needs a new o2 senser and i have it just didnt put it in everything works but the antenna

and its not sellin bc i never listed it for sale i just want a trade

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BRAK54 said:
and its not sellin bc i never listed it for sale i just want a trade
Let me rephrase the question, Why did you choose not to list it for sale? Why are you only looking for trades?

95civicvx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t i'll trade you my 95 hatch it needs a buncha body work(hail), but thats all it needs. I'm broke as well so i have no money, just depends on how bad you want a hatch.

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno i just dont wanna sell it rather trade then i dont have to look for a hatch to buy i guess

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BRAK54 said:
i dunno i just dont wanna sell it rather trade then i dont have to look for a hatch to buy i guess
I guess I see your point. I'm gonna think about it. I think I may have hit that point where I've got too much invested in her. About a month ago I was really thinking about selling her, nowadays I think a may have gone too far.

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea if i dont trade it soon im just gonna sell it or tubro D it then ill keep it

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i could never go back to auto man

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd like to check out your car but the next time I'll probably drive back up to the Chi is mid January. I'm really thinking hard about this.

Roman931

5+ Year Member
trade

were do u live in wisconsin? do u cruze the wash in madison? we should meet up some time ill show u my civic.

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im bout 1 1/2 away from madison lets set up a cc meet tho we could get a big turn out in mad or MIL

Status
Not open for further replies.