Looking to Buy a 1991 Honda Civic 2 Door Hatchback

Triton318

5+ Year Member
Hello,

I'm looking at possibly buying a 1991 Honda Civic 2 door hatchback with 106,950 miles. The CarFax report looks good--2 owners, no accidents, flood, etc. The car looks great--original paint in excellent shape, good interior, no rust, new brakes, exhaust, and CV joints. The car drives great. The owner is asking 2,125.00. Kelly Blue Book gives 1950.00 for excellent condition. This would be my daily driver, and I would probably drive it about 300 miles a week, almost all of it in town.

My primary concern is the availability of decently-priced parts for when things start needing to be replaced, i.e. timing belt, clutch, brake parts, catalytic converter, etc.

Does anyone know if it's pretty easy to get parts for this vehicle?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jay White

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if thats the car you want then go with it its young for a 91, most parts are easy to find and its a honda as long as its not smoking and there is no oil in your anti-freeze overflow or radiator then get it

JDM-Hatch

5+ Year Member
Try to bring the price down to $1900...I got a 89 Hatch with 91 front bumper...loving it.

Buckn8ked

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a 89 hatch with 228,000 I put 65 miles on it a day goint to work . I love it and parts are everywhere =)

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where you located in VA?

I have a 91 hatch, and I love the s**t out of it, but I'm still selling it becuase of my purchase of the 06si.

I would def. get teh price down lower. You can find them cheaper then that.