Looking to buy another 4th gen. What's the most you would pay? A few on craigslist

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am thinking about doing it. I love these cars, there awesome! : D

I currently have a 1990 Honda Ciivic DX Hatch 5speed D15B2 ALL STOCK! DAILY DRIVER

Looking to buy one to replace my 90 Honda Civic as a daily driver or to use that as my project car. I've always wanted a swapped sedan as a sleeper car, but another hatch would be okay too. Here are the cars and prices....

Basically I want a daily driver and project car.
I have called all the people and they told me info

Car # 1; White 1991 Honda Civic STD Hatch
Asking Price: $1100
Notes from Seller: Lady said it has 200,000 miles and is a 5-speed transmission "STANDARD" Do they even make a STD with a 5-speed. I might go look. Also she said it has no CD Player. bought for 17 year old daughter who can't drive stick. Looks Stock

Car #2; Red 1990 Honda Civic Hatch
Asking Price: $1500
Notes from Seller; Guy dubbed it "Old Faithful:New front brakes, only 135,000 miles. Owned it 7 years. Looks Stock

Car #3; Charcoal Gray 1990 Honda Civic Sedan
Asking Price: $1200
Notes from Seller; 240,000 miles, 5-speed. Just put in SI cluster. Potentially been raced before. In one of his pics I see a riced out 6th gen with Altezzas.:roll:

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if its for project then look for the one with the best body, nothing else matters really

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if its for project then look for the one with the best body, nothing else matters really
Good point. I will spend some time thinking about whether I want to use my 90 DX as the project or as the daily driver. Thanks

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buy my crx... jk but always looke for cleanest body/fram for projects especially with 4th gen

o3civic_si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CAR #1 it has no cd player probably meaning the stock setup. Potentially meaning the car is unmolested.