Minnesota Car Show August 6th!!

jasonaudio

5+ Year Member
Hey everyone! My name is Jason, I'm from MN and just wanted to let those of you close enough by know that there is going to be a car show held at Medina Entertainment Center in Medina, MN on August 6th. There will be music, raffles, food and beverage and a cash prize to best of show...plus farthest traveled award (for those of you farther away who would like to come out).

Here is a link to information about the show and the show flyer: http://www.aplusperformance.com/catalog/midsummershowandshine.php

Hope to see you there!

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to so totally be there! Will just have to wait and see if I can make it. Its a hella long drive, but I think one of my friends gets back from alaska so maybe I could stay with her... Jason, please keep me posted with any upcoming news! anyone else want to join me on the drive up???

jasonaudio

5+ Year Member
...just wondering who all plans on attending?

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd definately go because i work nights now... just wondering, how far is medina from the twin cities and in what direction?

i can't believe there are towns called "medina" and "edina" in the same f**king state. i mean come on, couldn't someone name their town superopolis or something?

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I cant now, sorry but I was trying. You should leave me some contact info, I go to school at UW- Eau Claire and come to the cities all the time. If I'm there on the weekend some info as to where to cruise/race/show would be helpful since the cities are so big I dont ever know where to go.

Post some pictures of the show here if you dont mind, I would like to see what kinda cars are attending this so I know what I need next time around!

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiRcivic27 said:
If I'm there on the weekend some info as to where to cruise/race/show would be helpful since the cities are so big I dont ever know where to go.
all you need to know is university ave. everything is there.. all of the race spots branch from it or are near by, and there are infinity parking lots filled with all kinds of cars to classic muscle, to exotics, to imports to euros... next time you're in town you should send me a pm or something and you could probably cruise around with my crew =)

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racecarl said:
all you need to know is university ave. everything is there.. all of the race spots branch from it or are near by, and there are infinity parking lots filled with all kinds of cars to classic muscle, to exotics, to imports to euros... next time you're in town you should send me a pm or something and you could probably cruise around with my crew =)
You should give me an email address because I see you dont really visit CC that often, well at least with the number of posts, if your sure you'll see it I'll just send you a PM. Thanks for the info though, I'm sure I'll get over this fall to hang with you all!

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha... ummmm yea, the posts thing. for some reason, i've been up to like 500 twice and then my posts will be deleted or not counted or some s**t and it will drop down into the 100's... i just don't get it. but i'm here alot, whatever...

jasonaudio

5+ Year Member
racecarl - From the twin cities, just take 94W to 494W to Hwy 55 west (right)... the Medina Entertainment Center will be on the right on Hwy 55 about 10 minutes from 494. It's approx 40 minutes or so from the cities.

SiRcivic27 - We will definitely post pictures of the event; hope to see you next year!