My 2003 Honda S2000

03_S2K

Your average S2000
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
very nice updates. can u take a pic of the two cars wit a sign that says....club civic owned me ....once!
what two cars?

me & 96?
[highlight]OR[/highlight]
s2k & svt? (im at school right now so only have the svt, and i think teacher is about to yell at me)

Enjoi

coming back to cars...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
I like the part when mommy and daddy took his keys...good idea because YOU ARE ONLY 16. He's one of those rich kids that cuss and pout at his parents when things dont go his way. f**k you Dad! I want a S2000! Obvious he got it brand new...Buddy, we arent stupid, we all are familiar with rich snobbykids like you. Don't you have better things to do like go to the mall with your Dad's credit card? I don't know, what do rich kids do these days...?

Seconded...

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
03_S2K said:
what two cars?

me & 96?
[highlight]OR[/highlight]
s2k & svt? (im at school right now so only have the svt, and i think teacher is about to yell at me)
the svt and the s2k

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why is it obvious that he got it brand new anyway? That at least looks like new paint on the car, which could back up his "I bought it wrecked story". Hell, I almost did the same thing. Foudn a wrecked S2000 for $8000. I didn't have teh money to fix it up though, so I didn't get it. (Yeah, something like that sounds fun to me though, rebuilding a minorly damaged car - had it inspected.)

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wowowowowowowo ur car is super hot...............LOVE IT

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6'1", 185lbs. = not comfortable in the s2k....plus, if it doesnt have the hardtop, i dont want it

and ill take up the offer in your sig anytime

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
6'1", 185lbs. = not comfortable in the s2k....plus, if it doesnt have the hardtop, i dont want it

That's odd, my friend Brandon has an S2 and he's about that big. Seems comfortable enough for him. He drives his Stigray sometimes too though, so I'm not sure which he prefers.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so beautiful, i hope to own one sometime

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
That's odd, my friend Brandon has an S2 and he's about that big. Seems comfortable enough for him. He drives his Stigray sometimes too though, so I'm not sure which he prefers.
i mean, i can fit in there fine...but my knees tended to hit the center console ALOT, and after like 20 minutes of driving, i had enough, and was ready to get out

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i mean, i can fit in there fine...but my knees tended to hit the center console ALOT, and after like 20 minutes of driving, i had enough, and was ready to get out
Oh, okay. =) All I know for sure is that I fit in those cars better than any other car I've sat in before. The steering wheel is just close enough and the seat hugs me perfectly. I don't have to reach for the pedals (some manual tranny cars, the seats don't go forward enough for me to drive them because I can't depress the clutch enough). I wish I fit in my Civic as well as I fit into an S2.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i got 2 friends that have them (well, one kid sold his) but the one is like 6'3", and hes like SQUEEZED into it...the other kid, he was tiny, and it fit him like a glove, he loved it

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm interesting!!! nice car....so u and ur dad go to sebring track, tht is a hot track...my uncle races ther he has a Red 2002 Corvette z06 Twin Turbo....hmm last time dynoed it was 900hp, it is not stock motor soem company in indiana hooked it up.

just let me know if u see him around ther...he is in Miami Performance racers group. i wish i had tht much hp car :(

03_S2K

Your average S2000
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zeb said:
Hmm interesting!!! nice car....so u and ur dad go to sebring track, tht is a hot track...my uncle races ther he has a Red 2002 Corvette z06 Twin Turbo....hmm last time dynoed it was 900hp, it is not stock motor soem company in indiana hooked it up.

just let me know if u see him around ther...he is in Miami Performance racers group. i wish i had tht much hp car :(
I'm not sure about a red TT Z06, but I remember seeing a red twin supercharger corvette (not z06).

He's coming back down here to Key West in a month for a big autocross event. There's also a silver Z06 that lives down here that has a rumored twin supercharger system as well. 96DX posted his car in the "Local Autocross Vids" thread.

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm!!! his car doesnt haver a zo6 logo but it is hooked up by http://www.lingenfelter.com/pac550ttls1y.asp
that wher he got all teh stuff done from....and iff u see tht websotes banner and the corvette picture in it, thts how his corvette looks. His name is Nadir Magsi. U can ask him abut me lol he is my uncle.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:

my friends 94 gsr with i/h/e and cams and vtec control etc. spanked the s**t out a s2000

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DoubleOCivic said:
my friends 94 gsr with i/h/e and cams and vtec control etc. spanked the s**t out a s2000

yeah, s2k's are decent autocross cars...my friend with the hardtop raced his a few times at sebring and morosso....but im pretty sure my hatch would handle it in a straight line, and maybe even on the track if i actually gave a rats ass about my suspension ;)

oh, and about the guy at Sebring with a TT red Z06 --- i saw one when i was there, and i heard everyone talkin about it having like 900hp, but the guy driving it was like handicapped or something, like there was something wrong with his legs....is this the same guy? wait, it was an automatic so it couldnt of been a Z06, but he was braggin 900hp or something crazy like that....i dont know, it wasnt doing that great on the track, even on the straights....never mind :lol:

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
na my uncle isnt handicaped....and it is not automatic. =)