My 5th gen H22 Hatch

LFT LANR

5+ Year Member
My 5th gen H22 Hatch *edit* more pics

These Pictures are actully from a couple months ago, Since then I soldsparco seats, sparco 4 point harness, tach, body kit, Carbon fiber hood, TYC headlights and the lcd screen.

I've bought a Mugen front and rear lip. Started the body work, Replacing the rear 1/4's, Shaving the hatch and reclocating the license plate in the left corner or the back bumper. I'm keeping my suspesion, rims and JDM H22a. I will turbo it this spring

1995 civic hatch
JDM H22a
Chipped ECU
AEM intake
OBX cat back exhaust
blitz front bumper
buddy club back bumper
buddy club side skirts
JDM duck bill]
carbon fiber hoof
JDM one peice projector headlights
17" rims
Kumho tires
Sparco seats
Sparco 4 point harnesses
obx coilovers (droped 4")
tokico 5 way adj. struts
6.5" Clarion LCD screen molded into the dash
tint
tach with shift light
Prob a few more things that im forgetting

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Ass Hatch.. Dirty Ass Motor..

I wish you picked a different front bumper though....

Question, where are your seatbelts mounted to?

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the rims they look sweet nice hatch cept for the motor, needs some cleanin man lol ..but atleast u got it in

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dope color :thumbup:

Nice rims :thumbup:

SICK motor :thumbs up

Decent side skirts and rear body kit :|

Front bumper :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd like to see more recent pics of it, without the body kit. Nice swap though, keep us updated man.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ :werd: but just wait till you're done ;)

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skid the front bumper, i dont know about the rims??? clean up the motor, and your done! imo

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with everyone on the front bumper choice :-/ But nice color and overall car. Get that f*ckin motor clean tho!

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude, the whole car is hot. I wish the engine bay looked as good as the outside though,.

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new brunswick where? nj?

nice car.. but dirty fukin motor.. need a new cover or paint dat s**t
i painted my motor all white and black.. lol

LFT LANR

5+ Year Member
I hated the front bumper to and thats why i decided to take it off and put on the lip kit then i got the rear lip to so i took the whole kit off. and yes the motor is dirty.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang kid...kit looks sick...I wouldnt have touched it at all.....atleast it was done right. g00d luck to ya bro.

93b16hatch

Felony Racing LLC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm defintly feeling the color. The front bumper not so much but if you like it then thats cool cause its your car. You gotta clean up that engine and your car will be looking 10000% better. The only real bad thing is your valve cover is hit. I thought mine was bad. LOL Anyways nice car.

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice job man, I really like the color choice and I like the sideskirts and rear bumper. Cant wait to see some updated pics

WolfGod_5_99

5+ Year Member
Not bad, the front bumper isnt horriable but deffinitly wouldnt be my first choice as well... but damn man, im 21 and i havent gotten that far yet with mine, just finished my stereo and am finaly starting to work on the motor, dont even get me started on the body, my bumper is falling off, my fenders dont match the rest of the car, my hood has a indent of a chicken head.... but at least it runs ^_^... gonna be turboing it within about 4 months

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
impressive for a 17 year old guy to have a car like that. i love the color of your car, of course you know about your engine bay already but you have a nice motor in there. front bumper is aight. just keep us posted

LFT LANR

5+ Year Member
I happy with the progress on it to, but I'm kinda getting out of the "show" and going more towards to "go" part of the sceen. My goal this winter is to make is cleaner and faster, Less of a cop magnet