My 89 Si Hatch

sanbernardghett

It is a work in progress as you will see, but here it is as it sits today.

And last is two videos of how my exhaust sounds, I dont really care too much for it because it is a bit ricer, I'm saving for a tanabe medalion touring system.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks ight

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
skull shift knob? :slap:

other than that doesn't look bad.

sanbernardghett

yea the shift knob is just there, I'm waiting for payday to get rid of that, and the marker lights are after markets, they dont fit flush, so I'm going to be shopping around for those as well, not sure if I want to keep them white or put the amber ones in(I kinda want to keep the black/white scheme to the car)

anyone know where I could find the side moldings for a decent price? Ive been junkyard shopping but I cant find some of these things =/

sanbernardghett

they are tinted, I dont know if they are legal, Ive been pulled over for "speeding" but they never said anything about my tail lights...they still light up well during day/night

bigskyeric

funny, I have the same Oreily red Spectra air filter with a short ram pipe. It doesn't fit anymore since I put the battery up front again.How do you have the vacuum line to the valve cover connected to the air filter?

sanbernardghett

tinted with a spray on or stick on?
Stick on, i think i have one line connected to the the intake and the other one not plugged in, seems to run fine.

so far, my plans are to take care of everything cosmetically (I need the passenger side protector moldings, new front turning signal, new corner lights, shift knob, and fix the instrument lighting because I cant see any of my s**t at night lol). after all thats done, Ill work my way through suspension, and last a new engine, I'm just unsure what engine I would like to do, everyone rants about the B16, I like the way the B18 looks, but we'll see with time

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
other then the hot-air intake and the skull shift knob, it's an ok start