My 92 hatch civic cx

xsaxisx

5+ Year Member
What up guys my names Steve I'm from Ontario, I picked up my civic about a month ago with a trade.... i was getting pissed off at GM cars since i owned 2 different but same ones and wanted a Honda again... I scrapped the 94 Cavi collected the money and saved for the 98 Sunfire (2.2L/5 speed/200000km/intake/exhaust) I picked up for $900, Etested, did a little work on it and drove it a few months.. it was a good deal from my buddy's dad who's a tow truck driver.

About a month ago I traded for the 92 Civic CX i have now with the D15B Vtec (50 000kms) very clean. Just want to make it clear I'm not a Nascar driver and reliability is what i would love most out of this car, still being in school. I'm planning to make this more of a spring/summer project due to this crazy winter were having over here and living in a complex. Anyways here's some Pics, be respectful, don't bash me if it's not as cool as yours (yet) lol. constructive criticism is welcome...... what do you think?

SiBlue_EK

save the SOHC
5+ Year Member
the motor looks clean but you have some body work to do

GL on the build and keep us posted

xsaxisx

5+ Year Member
Yeah luckily the rust is only on the outside. The floors are mint and i was told that the under body was recently sprayed @ krown in the Toronto area. I'm going to just replace the drivers side fender. The drivers door i could probably do, but i don't think they would cost much so maybe I'll just buy one without a window with no rust to save some work.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That thing is rusty.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you have a lot of stuff to do on that car man especially the body work good luck with the project and keep us updated man

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On second look, I'm feeling the ice duck bill.

xsaxisx

5+ Year Member
The Exhaust is a Stainless Steel Brullen Catback. The Sunroof is a Pop-Up and can be removed in the summer time with two clips which is fine for me, no electric problems ftw!
but anyways... I'm happy to hear some positive comments. I'll need the motivation this spring!

PS: The Duck Bill is my latest mod which still needs to be painted though. I also got the ice skirts locally :werd: