My '94 Honda Civic Ex/ Slow Build

Al-v

if i could prove i was paying them my share of the rent i wouldnt give them anything.
and id kick my roomates ass for apprently taking your rent money and spending it.
thats what i took from it is they where not paying it, but you where
Yeah I got all my bank statements with the dates of when I paid my rent, and I have a meeting with my attorney soon so hopefully he'll give me good news.
I wish i had a lift. Hope everything works out for u
This. Both statements.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys! It's great that my buddy has a lift, it makes everything 10x easier when replacing parts. I've been searching online to get a lift for when I am out of college and they aren't that expensive, only like $1,400. One day I'll get one. haha

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The hood and bumper are for a hatch/coupe hence the horrible fitment to the fenders and the headlights. Didn't see anyone mention that yet.

Sorry to hear about getting sued though. Hope it works out ok in the end.

Al-v

Just found your thread, I hate reading that one defining post in build threads where the project stops and is sold/abandoned because things go poorly x.x I hope it all works out for you!
Thanks man! I will know by the 16th of this month if I am keeping it or selling it.
The hood and bumper are for a hatch/coupe hence the horrible fitment to the fenders and the headlights. Didn't see anyone mention that yet.

Sorry to hear about getting sued though. Hope it works out ok in the end.
You caught me.....I got the hood and bumper for free but like you said, it's for a coupe/hatch. What I am going to do, is get fenders from a coupe and cut the front part off of both and weld the coupe front piece on the sedan fender. It'll be some work though, but thanks man I hope so too so I can keep the ol' civic.

I finally got my quarter panels all done. You can still see the bondo which I am not happy about, but I am not too worried about it. I'll end up taking care of it more when I put some real paint on it. I am more happy that I have quarter panes again. I'll post better pictures tomorrow.

I am such an idiot. After my buddy welds my quarter panels on, I backed out of his shop (it was pitch dark in the one section I was backing out of) and I accidentally backed into the edge of the bucket on his skid loader. So after all the work I did to redo the rear bumper, I get to now redo it again.....

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch! Sucks, but hey, accidents happen.

Hear anything from the lawyer about this lawsuit?

Al-v

Ouch! Sucks, but hey, accidents happen.
Hear anything from the lawyer about this lawsuit?
Haha true. Well I didn't get the chance to talk to him since he was too busy.

Got some good news. I had court on the 14th and was able to get a mediation date, so I'll be going to that on the 7th of February. It's looking good for me though, hopefully I wont get sued. Nothing new with the car, seeing that I've been working at my college's radio station. Been trying to put my short shifter in though, but I have bats flying around my garage.....:scurred: I think with having all my heaters going in the garage, I thaw the bats out and now they are all awake. Bat's have always been a problem in my gam's garage seeing that it's like 60 years old and in some rough shape, so bat's always get in. Anyways, I still try and get that on, because I'm tired of the stock shifter.

KennieBlaze

My old blower motor resistor compared to my new one.

Got my head unit installed now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've been reading your posts and I wanted to put a flip out touch screen unit in my but I felt it might look a little silly covering the A/C controls but this picture show me that its looks pretty good.

So thanks a million to you!:D

Al-v

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've been reading your posts and I wanted to put a flip out touch screen unit in my but I felt it might look a little silly covering the A/C controls but this picture show me that its looks pretty good.

So thanks a million to you!:D
No problem bud. Yeah it gets in the way, but mine has controls to tilt the screen forward so I can reach the controls.