my em1 from start to now

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How about you all shut up and support some change for once. Yeah, that's right I said it. I like the last wheels but no bigger than 16's. Do some 16x8's with 10f 20r off. I know exactly what you mean about the lip-fender deal. With enough camber you can make it happen, you just gotta get the right offset as well. With a 16x8 you could stretch a 195 but I wouldn't recommend it. Just do a 205, it should still show rim lip and than you can fit it just how you want it. Props for not being influenced by all these wannabe JDM wangsters

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How about you all shut up and support some change for once. Yeah, that's right I said it. I like the last wheels but no bigger than 16's. Do some 16x8's with 10f 20r off. I know exactly what you mean about the lip-fender deal. With enough camber you can make it happen, you just gotta get the right offset as well. With a 16x8 you could stretch a 195 but I wouldn't recommend it. Just do a 205, it should still show rim lip and than you can fit it just how you want it. Props for not being influenced by all these wannabe JDM wangsters
:word: nicely said sir

fastnite

5+ Year Member
thank you sir. atleast some one know what they talking about.

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you sir. atleast some one know what they talking about.
haha yea I hate seeing all these other civics around here and its like wow they are all silver and all have an exhaust thats why I cant wait to get my B18 turbo swap :D
I know of only one other B18 swap around here and its ricy and not turboed haha

fastnite

5+ Year Member
and dont you hate goin to a meet and see 8/10 civic rocking type r or mugen lip or even rota's

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ oh really? where you from lol. only one b18 swap
In NE Indiana there might be a few more but thats all I know of right now and I havent seen that one in months haha

and dont you hate goin to a meet and see 8/10 civic rocking type r or mugen lip or even rota's
Yea after I get bored of the rims I have Im probly getting some 6-spoke Volks because they are clean as hell and yea the last meet i was at was last year but the 3 none 4th gen civic had those lips haha

fastnite

5+ Year Member
Yea after I get bored of the rims I have Im probly getting some 6-spoke Volks because they are clean as hell and yea the last meet i was at was last year but the 3 none 4th gen civic had those lips haha[/QUOTE]

what kind of 6 spoke volks? i was lookin at a set of 16x8.5 volks but they were too rich for my blood. lol

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind of 6 spoke volks? i was lookin at a set of 16x8.5 volks but they were too rich for my blood. lol
Probly some 15" depending on how the 16s look after I have those on still need tires.
Nothing wider than 7.5 haha tires get too expensive looking for 16x8.5