my family's convertible rides

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just took a few pics today, my dads S2K, my brothers miata, and my Sol.

also, (not in pic because 3 people can't drive 4 cars) lol, my brothers 3000GT VR4 red on silver volk TE37's pushing around 500 hp. :D

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anotha,

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice rides except the miata. Why does your bro drive that thing for??

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good, a family of cars...

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am not a fan of miata either, but i have heard of some people making them pretty fast.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by stealthsi009
nice rides except the miata. Why does your bro drive that thing for??
that miata is my brothers daily driver, it's pretty dope too, FYI and people can make those things fast as hell and handle the turns like butter. :suprise:

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ask your dad if he'll straight up trade you for the s2000.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by VTEC2nr
Ask your dad if he'll straight up trade you for the s2000.
lol i think i know the answer to that question.:(

RiceBoy

scary
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats awesome that you have a family that you can share your hobbie with! Nice pics... cool cars. And for everyones information, Miatas are very good cars to tune and make fast and probably one of the best Auto X cars you can get.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awwwwwwwww....they all look so *cough*cute*cough* :P

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by RiceBoy
Thats awesome that you have a family that you can share your hobbie with! Nice pics... cool cars. And for everyones information, Miatas are very good cars to tune and make fast and probably one of the best Auto X cars you can get.
for real, a great car for the track no matter what you think of them. they are 50/50 balanced, stiff and low as hell.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nice s2000...

Flier

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man u guys on here flame on other cars alot more than other forums ( supra forums, rx-7 forums , etc ) but yea miatas can b made very fast and for cheap of corse. yeah its cheap thats the point to have fun without spending alot. but yea miata not made 4 straights what so ever. FYI its 50/50 balance when the driver is inside ( unless u like 300 lb + but u wouldnt b driving a miata when ur that big ) i have seen sum really fast miatas pushing 245 + hp or so. and many fast track miatas, 1 pushin out 370 + hp. of corse to these cars hp isnt everything. the fun isnt around the corner, it is the corner

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Flier said:
man u guys on here flame on other cars alot more than other forums ( supra forums, rx-7 forums , etc ) but yea miatas can b made very fast and for cheap of corse. yeah its cheap thats the point to have fun without spending alot. but yea miata not made 4 straights what so ever. FYI its 50/50 balance when the driver is inside ( unless u like 300 lb + but u wouldnt b driving a miata when ur that big ) i have seen sum really fast miatas pushing 245 + hp or so. and many fast track miatas, 1 pushin out 370 + hp. of corse to these cars hp isnt everything. the fun isnt around the corner, it is the corner

very true, people jus need to know these things.