My first honda project; "Grey Matter" EJ2

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
Well I never thought I'd be driving a civic much less customizing one, being a rotor head and all. after a year driving this little ej2 i decided to let all my RX-7 turbo stuff go and focus on honeing the prowess of this little coupe. ive seen some really cool builds on this site. cant wait to get started on mine!

im currently at work so i have no pics of my ride on this pc but ill get some up soon, this is gonna be good, i know i like to see turds get buffed to a high gloss and deemed king turd!

currently the only serious mod ive done is full ES bushing install. this year is dedicated to suspension, wheels, some exterior pieces and interior upgrades, and the change jar will be raided as i find other engine bits for next years focus which will be power and reliability.

now on to the CC store to buy my koni yellows YAY!

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
my koni yellows arrived today! what a great price and they shipped fast from the store here... happy as a pig in slop. coil overs due to arrive on Friday.

also got a cheapo exhaust for temporary fix from d-sport. trailing arm bushings came on the same day...

all that's left to buy for this season is a set of konig candy 15x7.5 and some 205/50r15 gumballs.

ill get pics up as soon as I can, still having difficulty with my computer. foowee

Stanco

De
In for pics!

You sound like your eager to begin, I recently just started on my build as well. My advice, have a plan. Do your research, you sound like you already have a good grasp of what your doing going with the Konigs!