My New Ride an 89 Hatchie

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I found this car on clubcivic. Worked everything out, so tuesday night at 12:30 me and my best friend got in his car and drove from ohio down to virginia to get this car. Once it was all said and done, we drove alittle over 900 miles for this damn car, lol. We didnt get back till thursday morning around 6:30. But Im really happy with it and I think its gonna make a good project car, so here it is.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice blank slate. What are your plans?

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice blank slate. What are your plans?
Yeah shes got no mods at all, haha. So I get to start fresh with everything.

Umm right now Im lookin at black paint job, headers, intake, exhaust, new rims either 15"s or 16"s (kinda lookin into the konig britelites), skunk2 lowering springs, short throw shifter, stage 1 clutch with lightweight flywheel, some kind of aftermarket tach (since it dont have one in it), thinkin about a little body kit or just a lip kit, 20% window tint, cross drilled and slotted front rotors, paintin the calipers and drums, stainless steel brake lines, new headlights, corners, turn signal markers, and just keepin it clean after its all said and done.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah shes got no mods at all, haha. So I get to start fresh with everything.

Umm right now Im lookin at black paint job, headers, intake, exhaust, new rims either 15"s or 16"s (kinda lookin into the konig britelites), skunk2 lowering springs, short throw shifter, stage 1 clutch with lightweight flywheel, some kind of aftermarket tach (since it dont have one in it), thinkin about a little body kit or just a lip kit, 20% window tint, cross drilled and slotted front rotors, paintin the calipers and drums, stainless steel brake lines, new headlights, corners, turn signal markers, and just keepin it clean after its all said and done.
Turbo single slammer FTW

I would go with a little sleeper action.
Keep it looking stock with some 14" steeles with good tires
Clutchnet clutch
Junkyard turbo
IC painted black