My old Ef hatch's

Ru553LL

5+ Year Member
Don't have these anymore

My 1991 Honda Civic Ef hatch -Traded for a 95 ej2 coupe

My 1990 Honda civic ef hatch- Dual point to multi point Si conversion then sold for 1500

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate it when people buy then trade, or buy, do something, then sell....pisses me off.....just keep a friggen car man.

Ru553LL

5+ Year Member
Yeah I traded the first one the 91 for a 95 coupe<----was worth it.

The second one I sold to buy a 98 civic coupe<----Even better

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I traded the first one the 91 for a 95 coupe<----was worth it.

The second one I sold to buy a 98 civic coupe<----Even better
i would rather save up and buy anothe car than trade off......but i couldnt get rid of my hatch, and besides, it was made in may of 88, i was born in may of 90......so why would i get rid of a car that is 2 years old than me? lol turns 21 in may lol

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would rather save up and buy anothe car than trade off......but i couldnt get rid of my hatch, and besides, it was made in may of 88, i was born in may of 90......so why would i get rid of a car that is 2 years old than me? lol turns 21 in may lol
umm....ok?

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe cuz its ancient lol?
tell that to the 1950's and prior gay chevy owners, see what they tell you. hell before i tore my hatch apart, i had two different people wiling to trade a EG coupe, and a EG hatch.....turned them down because A) dont believe in trading and B) I hate other gens, like to look, dont wanna own... end of rant