My Red Daily Drive ...

tonyjee

I really dig the hood and front bumper. The lip and turn signal lamps are huge but for some reason it's not too much.
This is a original EE9 front in France (EUROPE) except the lips which is a copy of Js racing in polyurethane (PU) ;)

Thank you for your comments .. I am a fan for years this model of civic :P

Damn that makes me miss my SiR clone. Send me some French pastries.
:rolf: What types of cakes?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome car man, i've always liked the 4th generations a lot...:thumbs up

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
This is a original EE9 front in France (EUROPE) except the lips which is a copy of Js racing in polyurethane (PU) ;)

Thank you for your comments .. I am a fan for years this model of civic :P

:rolf: What types of cakes?
all the same to me

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for posting your car, love the pics from France, amazing backgrounds. not really looking the lighting in some, comes out a bit orange, but thumbs up to the photographer too. car is awesome that being an older car. its fixed up well. you make excellent choices. keep up the good work.

tonyjee

all the same to me
:lol: nice ...

thanks for posting your car, love the pics from France, amazing backgrounds. not really looking the lighting in some, comes out a bit orange, but thumbs up to the photographer too. car is awesome that being an older car. its fixed up well. you make excellent choices. keep up the good work.
Thank you ...thank you .. I try to do the best, I'm in love with this car as much as my old AE86 was in the same condition ;)

thank you to all :P

ps : it's me the photographer ;)

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's not about how "rare" the items are... those are some of the ugliest wheels ever. On both of the Civics. I can't believe you think those look good on there. The car is in great shape though. Aside from my negative comment which I know you will get offended from. Axis OG wheels would set that car off nicely. Simply my opinion.

tonyjee

It's not about how "rare" the items are... those are some of the ugliest wheels ever. On both of the Civics. I can't believe you think those look good on there. The car is in great shape though. Aside from my negative comment which I know you will get offended from. Axis OG wheels would set that car off nicely. Simply my opinion.
I'm not offended and open to criticism. we like or not my choice and i love this rims.
AXIS or ROTA or chinese wheels never on my car, I do not want to copy. Ronal rims are real circuits for 1990 years.
If I could afford I would have put the Work Equip ..
But I have a set of SSR professor who will rise above this should longer please you :cool:

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get those Work Equips put on there and that car will be gorgeous. Here in North America we won't have a car in your shape. It is your car and the fact that you don't look like every other Civic is great.

zach

5+ Year Member
cleeean man, i love it. whole thing looks so good. really really like the wheels on it! and definately nice photos!

tonyjee

Get those Work Equips put on there and that car will be gorgeous. Here in North America we won't have a car in your shape. It is your car and the fact that you don't look like every other Civic is great.
thank you for your opinion ..=)

cleeean man, i love it. whole thing looks so good. really really like the wheels on it! and definately nice photos!
Thank you for your comment dude :thumbup: