N/E Old Orchard Beach, ME May 2010 Meet/Cruise

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is being posted on tons of forums, hoping for a killer turnout. As the comments come back I can communicate with people letting everyone out of state comming into maine know where convoys/gathering spots will be.

As for the people comming from Central Maine,
"
Going to setup a Meet/Cruise for Spring 2010.
Date: May 29th, 2010 (Last Weekend in May)
Where:
Theres going to be a Group meeting up at the Augusta Civic Center 10AM Saturday Morning. Rolling out at 10:30AM. Heading form the Civic Center down to Topsham on the highway, then following Coastal Route 1 all the way down to OOB. We'll turn off rt.1 onto rt9 once we're in OOB, follow that to

FINAL LOCATION:
Camp Ellis Pier Parking Lot
5 Bay Avenue, Saco, ME

Everyone is invited to come, should be meeting at that parking lot around noontime. As far as right now, I know of atleast 10 people that are planning on comming 100%.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate OOB. But maybe I'll come anyway.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, I do too, but theres going to be 100+ people so alot of variety of cars. Seems that the honda crowd in ME has a shitbox reputation. Wanna change that =)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I may be in attendance too....

Is this the 'vette cruise...?

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, I do too, but theres going to be 100+ people so alot of variety of cars. Seems that the honda crowd in ME has a shitbox reputation. Wanna change that =)
I'm buying my CRX from a guy in Maine...

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What part of Maine, If you want me to check it out before you buy it I'd be more then glad to go over it since im closer. People from around here put folgers cans on rusted out eg's and s**t and run them around and try and race everything on the road.. Pisses me off.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol this car hasn't seen the road in years. It's a race car that gets trailered to events with Cumberland Motor Club. I know some guys he races with so there's no shifty s**t going on with coffee cans lol.

I forget the name of the town it's about 20 minutes north or Portland.