Need Advice

tomesg

Hi, Thanks for letting me post. I have a 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback. with 89,000 original miles. The car is in excellent shape inside & out. I would like to sell the car. Local import guys always flip out when I bring it to their club meets and say it should bring crazy money. Everyone says to list it on BaT or Cars&bids. Neither will list it because it has too many miles on it. My bottom line on the car is $7500. Anyone got any ideas on where would be a good place to list it? If anyone is interested I have tons more photos of the car, engine, top, bottom, inside, outside and all 4 corners, Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Finding a collector who will pay $7500 may be tough. It looks great from this viewpoint. If it is the DX, it should have power options, tilt steering, 14" wheels.

You are going to have to look for that one or two guys who want a bone stock Civic. Not too many of them. Otherwise if they are just lookin for a lightweight shell, there are still plenty of those around for well under $7k. Shells fetch about $500-$1000 depending on condition. Rolling shell is on the $1000 end.