need help - 5th gen instrument cluster....

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
ahh, sweet, i didnt mess with it enough to know i could pop out just the plate that had the dimmer switch on it....thanks for the heads up guys :thumbs up haha, i really didnt want to spend $45 just to get a new dimmer switch that had the sunroof option as well
do me a favor rand0m...take a picture of what u need so i wont mistaken it for anything else u wont need. i'll head to the junkyard tomorrow for u

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

except on mine, that blank space on the left is for my sunroof....but yeah, that thing should just pop right out...i used a flat head screwdriver

i appreciate it bro :thumbs up....oh yeah, and while your down there takin stuff off a 5th gen hatch, look for a passenger side headlight assembly WITH the corner lens ;) (and if you could, snip off part of the wires too, mine broke :()

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:

except on mine, that blank space on the left is for my sunroof....but yeah, that thing should just pop right out...i used a flat head screwdriver

i appreciate it bro :thumbs up....oh yeah, and while your down there takin stuff off a 5th gen hatch, look for a passenger side headlight assembly WITH the corner lens ;) (and if you could, snip off part of the wires too, mine broke :()
i know for sure i can get u the switch..shouldnt cost much, but imma ask them about the headlight and corner to see how much it'll run, and i'll get back to u...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks bro

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where the cruise control is?

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
where the cruise control is?
i think he means from another civic...i've talked to him already...