new guy 1995 civic ek?

jdreadjdm

im taking the civic to get inspected and was told it cant be lowered and pass inspection .... so i get to buy new springs for the back because the front have sleeves. the springs are d speed or something cant tell, but at the top of my strut is a rubber cup between the top hat and bushings are dry rotted and the rubber cup is a little rough do you think it would fail inspection because if i get new bushings? they are blown or anything

jdreadjdm

yeah the front has max speed coilovers and the back just have springs from what it seems ill probably get all new coil overs after inspection, note i bought the car with these issues lol

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Take a picture of your rear setup. My rear adjusters on my sleeves is kind if hidden and I have to pull the spring up then then the adjuster to adjust my rear height

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ebay suspension, gata love the problems they cause

jdreadjdm

i have rear skunkd2 springs and front speed max coilovers i figured out why it was rubbing, the idiot who owned the car before me had the sleeve 2 inches lower on the front left than the front right...... its fixed and i got my 185/55s on my 15s finally! taking her to inspection monday hoping for the best