new intake&lights

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4doorcivic16 said:
lol did you use the sawzaw on somes bumper to get them lights?
yes he did. said it was from his spare bumper.

budget_crx

Honest Officer,That Fast?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what did you do with the red cam cover?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
put a cap on the positive terminal

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
getting located to the trunk with NRG dry cell.

budget_crx said:
what did you do with the red cam cover?
took it off for stock black.
i still have it, im going to do it in wrinkle red.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91SiVTEC said:
yea thats what everybody says:roll:

no....after you boost, you HAVE to race him!!!! represent D series!!! you are prolly 200lbs less then him.....you got it in the bag!!!! i mean come on....h22 is all big ...and he will porlly put a big ass turbine, and he will have a butt load of turbo lag, and thats your Chance! in his tubro lag, BANG! fly right by! over its in the bag!
I do find that humorous.

Hmm...fyi, the "big ass turbine" I have, spools up 700rpm faster than a t3/t4 which hits full boost around 2500 on my friends LS ;)

Anyway, clean that bay, congrats on the lights.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
1700 pounds is really light. i would love to see a car that light and what they did. but with all that stuff removed driving sucks and u have a loud exhaust. no heater core. i dont really know much about that but i wouldnt remove it unless you can still have heat. u wont beable to drive cause ull be so cold.

FYI...lol in order to get your STD hatch to 1700 pounds..heres what you have to do...ive done this and wieghed the car too..... ok. remove all seats from the car...remove almost all the gas. remove top half of motor and intake leave block and trans. remove almost the entire dash. remove cluster. remove back hatch spoiler,glass and one drivers side rear window. remove rear garnish, remove passenger tailight...remove passenger headlight. reomve corner lenses. remove battery, remove fuse box, remove steering column, remove spare tire and jack.. pull up the carpet and remove all lose change in the car..YOU CAN LEAVE THE CARPET IN THE CAR! remove full exhaust system, remove shifter but leave shift linkage, remove radiator and fan. and thats it. you car will now be worth 68 bux at the junkyard...lol

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks alot better then it did. But if your wanting a stock look, with somewhat of a cold air. Get the SiR intake. It pulls air from infront of the radiator. Still cooler air then in the engine bay, plus no water in the motor!

Oh, and i dig your sig. That bothers me every time people put my ef9, or sir, eg. I wish they just used the proper terms. Doesnt make there car any less cool. But will make them look more intelligent.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the tag on my car kinda goes aginst my phrase lol.

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's really nice. I'd like to get something like that after I finish the mini me