new owner to 6th gen

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought a 96 civic ex coupe today. I have to wait for the paperwork and stuff. I'm so excited. It will be a change to my 93 civic ex sedan. Both are black though. I don't have any pics yet I have to wait for about a month or so to make it official. I'm sellin my 93 though. My first car sad to see it go. I just spent some money fixin' it to get it ready to sell. I: tinted the windows, fixed the part where I wrecked it a year ago( front driver's side fender, drivers mirror, and touched up drivers door paint), filled in all scratches, bought new hupcaps( only boght them to help sell the car), cleaned the engine bay real good( with cleaners and toothbrush), cleaned and waxed car. That is all I can think of right now. Not alot, but some small details to help with the cars apearance. Just wanted to share with CC.

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good choice man... post them pics when u get it official...

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I plan on postin pics when I make it official. The owner sayed it's mine they just have to wait for the paperwork. I'm so happy. It's goin to be alot nicer than my other car(93 civic ex sedan).

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats on the purchase. why do u have to wait a whole month, thats a long time

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to wait a month because they have to tag it or somethin before they can sell it to me and they sayed it will take about a month. They sent away for papers on their new car 3 weeks ago and still haven't got it back yet. So they are guessin a month.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to family with the best lookin civics (with regards to generation)

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats. It's always exciting when you purchase a car.

=)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
cool, another miracle civic =)

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let us see some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ex is a good engine to work with and the ej series is a great car man, ull have fun belive me.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't have any pics yet I have to wait for the other owner to get the title before I can pic it up. I might of sold my 93 civic ex. The (hopefully) new owner is suppesed to come by tomorrow or saturday to give me the money and pic it up. Sad to see it go but happy to see the new civic come in.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like the owner still owes money on it if he's waiting for the title :?:

Awesome to have another 6th gen on the board. Looking fwd to your pics.