**New Photography - Model Shots

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe, thx alot bro, yea he's use to bein' infront of cameras, he's done a few shoots and been in quite a few music videos shot down here along w/ some 'extra' spots in some movies, (ex. miami vice, 2fast 2 furious, all about the benjamins, bad boys 2, etc.) but my photography is now the cheaper alternative :P

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Props to your bro too, he seems to work well with camera; very natural.
.... :shock:

You make it waaayyyy too easy.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
.... :shock:

You make it waaayyyy too easy.
I knew some retard would say that :retard:

but for real, my whole family is into photgraphy and I know how hard it can be to look natural in pics when you're the main focus.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man...the angles are sick!!

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow man, just wow. If I had 2 wishes they would be; 1) To have such a nice camera as you & 2)To have as much talent as you. Keep doin what you do man its awesome. 8)

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
Wow man, just wow. If I had 2 wishes they would be; 1) To have such a nice camera as you & 2)To have as much talent as you. Keep doin what you do man its awesome. 8)
hehe, thx alot bro =) i'm still in the bottom stages, i've picked up some big tips from my boy Devin_EM1 on here, you'll see much better in the future ;)

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
makes me wanna dig out my old Pentax K1000 fully manual camera and start messing around with it. although i think the light meter is broken...that's why i put the camera away to begin with...(i think..damn it's been 8 years).

anyway great pics, good choice of angles. I really like the low light shots at the ocean side basketball court. That one of your bro sitting there with the hood up is cool. I like the way you got that ship in the shot. Although you might have taken a shot or two with the hood down.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn negro, pics are awesome!!!

the one with the sunglasses looks hot. and the last one looks like your cuz in brazil or something

great job man

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
damn negro, pics are awesome!!!

the one with the sunglasses looks hot. and the last one looks like your cuz in brazil or something

great job man
lol, thx alot bro, still practicing whenever i get a chance, i wish daylight savings would come a little quicker, cuz by the time i get home from work the sun is already going down :( so i dont feel like doin much w/ the cam by then.....

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol nah, theres a shop on south beach that sells them, i forgot the name of them, but they are vanilla flavored cigars (i dont smoke though. lol)

p.s. - dayum, u hit this thread late. lol, i made a new thread already with updated pics :lol: