OEM Parts for a 85 Wagovan?

Tony Toxic JDM

Any one know were I can find the OEM Hood mask thing? Ive tried about 20 sites and found the other parts needed. I picked it up for 500 its an 4wd model and is super clean inside and out (Minus the parts needed) I was curious if the 85 CRX mask would fit, or if the sedans/hatches will fit. If not, will the newer wagovans parts fit? (not 89 and up I know that) I need that part if I want clean fitment all around

1HondaParts

5+ Year Member
They will both be different. I did a part search for you but those things are long gone.
Sometimes they pop up on eBay. If you are looking for OEM parts let me know, I work
at Honda.

Thank you

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oem parts for that thing has been discontinued for like 20 years lol, good luck with that s**t. i couldnt hardly find oem parts for a f**king 99, in 2005

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
^^^ 99? Wagon? A civic wagon? ....Not the station wagon which is like an Accord or something.. Or maybe you meant 89?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no a 99 civic coupe, parts were hard as s**t to find, and if i did, they wanted a arm and a leg

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Really? I haven't owned an EK for a long time but I thought they were pretty much everywhere. Huh...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had to get a aftermarket bumper, cause OEM was discontinued.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
honda is real shitty about discontinuing s**t way to eairly

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
That's crazy! 99 front bumpers are discontinued?! I woulda never thought! I suppose there's aftermarket OEM style bumpers still being made though. I just bought two 97 Prelude bumpers a few weeks back with out any problems. Not from Honda.

I understand wagon parts being hard to find, I have one left currently (EE2), but everything else? That's odd

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
-shrug- maybe they are abundant in other places, but in alabama, i could not find s**t.

Tony Toxic JDM

Would any of the 86-89 parts fit the 85? If so I can use one at a junker.. sucks they don't sell rare parts like this... Don't even sell the front bumper for my 95 Civic... lame I use other sites for that...

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I think the 87 and lower will work for you. The body style changed in 88. When searching parts, try searching for regular civics of those years. When I search for 88-91 wagon parts, I just search CRX because it's basically the same car and there's a WHOLE LOT more parts available.