Offical St. Louis Meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, everyone interested in participating in the St. Louis meet reply to this post.
I’ll add your name to the list below so we can have a good idea of who’s coming.
I think we should have the meet at the west county mall. Right off of I-270 at Manchester. I vote for the mall because it’s in the middle of town so it’s about the same drive time for people coming from the south, north and St. Charles. We should meet at the very top of the parking garage since there’s not as many cars up there. We also need a date. I say it should be on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon on January the 3rd or 4th. Please reply to this post to sign in.

St. Louis Meet.

SN:__________Real Name____Car___________Age
Riceboy84____Ben__________93 dx coupe_____19

civicguy19

^^Gf and baby ;)^^
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey bro.... depending on how much i get in tip checks at the end of the year... i might be able to make it and ill be able to go to the meet + pay for your rims lol it would be sweet.... i dunno how much im getting though or when (they could give us them in the last week of dec).... if its not enough or i dont get them till after the first weekend in jan then ill have to wait until that next weekend (the 10th or the 11th i think) to pick them up and pay you.... ill find out more in the upcoming weeks... so put me down as a maybe.....

"maybe"
civicguy19_________Buddy_______98 civic ex___19

PS: if i do find out i can make it, where all do i gotta go to get there? ima be coming into st louie on I-44

later

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i-44, to i-270 north. then get off at manchester exit but there will be a exit for the mall on the machester exit.

RedCivicSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey count me in and my friend gsrcivic92' will get a post up here soon St. Charles MO here. SInce that new page extension open up i'll be able to get to west county mall in like 10mins

SN:__________Real Name____Car___________Age
Matt 00' Si 18

RedCivicSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well hey when we meet up with everyone on top of the garage we should cruise to hootiers off page. and one good idea would to be is get people you know with civs that have stuff done to them and what not and other people you just see with civs have them meet up to so we can have more people there also but this is just a suggestion

destructn

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey whats up, im interested in meeting up, im about an hour away and i would say me and another couple of people might show up but it will have to be a little later in the month

kyle___92 dx hb___ 20

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok people, we gots to get this date set. start posting dates you can make it to. also post where you would like to meet. here's the options:

Forest Park (fun place for a meet. hell, it's where the 1904 world's fair was! close to downtown)
West County Mall (centrally located on I-270 between I-44 and I-64 / 40)

dates for January:

sat 3rd / sun 4th
sat 10th / sun 11th
sat 17th / sun 18th
sat 24th / sun 25th
sat 31st / sun 1st

My vote is West county mall
and all the sundays will work for me. I work on saturdays. I can do saturday evenings though.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup guys, I'll be able to go also just let me know exactly when and where its gonna be and i'll go. I would prefer to go to forest park but thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.