Oh Samm WTF were you thinking?!?!?!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This nigga done lost his mind!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/2009/11/09/2009-11-09_sosa.html

New pale-skinned photo of ex-Chicago Cubs slugger Sammy Sosa draws comparisons to Michael Jackson

BY Oren Yaniv
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Originally Published:Monday, November 9th 2009, 12:40 PM
Updated: Monday, November 9th 2009, 12:52 PM

Is Sammy Sosa going the way of Michael Jackson?

The Dominican-born slugger appeared profoundly pale last week, prompting a whirl of Internet rumors that he suffers from the same skin disorder that whitewashed the face of the late King of Pop.

A friend of Sosa claimed the retired outfielder has simply been cleansing his skin.

"He is going through a rejuvenation process for his skin," Chicago Cubs employee Rebecca Polihronis told the Chicago Tribune. "He was surprised he came out looking so white."

The traditionally tan Sosa, 40, was photographed jarringly pale Nov. 4 at an awards event in Las Vegas, leading to suggestions he has Vitiligo.

Some suspected his creamy complexion is tied to purported steroid use. Sosa, who hit 609 career home runs, was reportedly included in the list of 103 players who failed a voluntary drug test in 2003.

As speculations ran rampant, Polihronis insisted the camera added 10 units of brightness.

"People who saw him in person did not react the same way. He can't believe it is such a big deal," she said. "He is not trying to be Michael Jackson."

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmmmmm

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
-_____-" oh lord, imma keep my domincan mouth shut.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:bluelol:

doesn't he look like quagmire ??? lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw that thought the same thing WTF heard somethin on the news he's gonna start some fashion company or some s**t :what: