ok my junkyard sucks will 5th gen fit 6th gen?

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey all well my junkyard sucks and they only have 2 6th gen civics and one is a si so it's pretty much stripped. They do however have 11 5th gen cars and i was wondering if any of the following will fit my 6th gen any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

parts i need:
window track
cat converter
trunk cardboard
trunk carpet
rear seats
fuel pressure regulator
air intake (air box setup)

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey all well my junkyard sucks and they only have 2 6th gen civics and one is a si so it's pretty much stripped. They do however have 11 5th gen cars and i was wondering if any of the following will fit my 6th gen any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

parts i need:
window track
cat converter
trunk cardboard
trunk carpet
rear seats
fuel pressure regulator
air intake (air box setup)
i wish my local junkyard had 2 6th gens, or any honda lol. anyways:
the cat should fit, both exhausts should be the same diameter.
the trunk cardboard and carpet would be close but you could PROBABLY make it fit.
the fuel reg. and intake box not sure on, what IM do you have? if you have the one that the intake connects to the top of the intake manifold, find the same one and so forth...

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'll check out the cardboard and also hopefully at least get a cat converter. if anyone can tell me if the others will work or not would be very awesome

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the rear seats fit with the sedans at least

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure then, that's not too bad, sometimes they dont have any Civics

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As long as its a D series header, and you have a D series motor, the header will bolt right on. :thumbs up

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can make your own trunk cardboard. get some plywood and cut away. my trunk cardboard was warped and cracked, and it coodnt support my sub. some 1/2 inch plywood did the trick

da2005pizimp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm not really sure what engine i have i did however see in the haynes manual i have it tells you, but will a 95 and lower actuallly have the same engine? has anyone used a fuel pressure regulator from a 95 or lower on there 96 +?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ buy a B&M Regulator, you would be paying the same amount pretty much, as for the greddy header swap, i would trade you my original manifold for your greddy if you want... but your in South Florida and I am in Canada.

rsboy

5+ Year Member
bump this up...

I went to a salvage yard and they had tons of 88-94 Civics, with a couple of Prelude and CRX Si's as well...
Anyone know what parts would fit my 98 Civic DX? They have engines and tons of body parts. Would any of the 90-94 Civic gauge clusters fit my DX? I need a damn tachometer. :lol:

I wish there was some kind of sticky or faq for something like this.;)

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump this up...

I went to a salvage yard and they had tons of 88-94 Civics, with a couple of Prelude and CRX Si's as well...
Anyone know what parts would fit my 98 Civic DX? They have engines and tons of body parts. Would any of the 90-94 Civic gauge clusters fit my DX? I need a damn tachometer. :lol:

I wish there was some kind of sticky or faq for something like this.;)
you need a 96-00 guage cluster. eg wont fit.