Pics from AutoSalon

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apearoner said:
Also, the GTR that clocked up 617kw (That’s around 827hp for those playing at home) on the dyno on Sunday was by no means “rice”.
where is the skyline?...thats nothing new i have seen better dyno runs of a skyline.

apearoner

Alcoholic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know theres been better, I was simply saying that it wasnt rice with figures like that.

Some more...

Polykarb

6000rpms and im gone->
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the cars without all of the flashu painjobs like the RX-8 in there look good, not uncle bens

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polykarb said:
the cars without all of the flashu painjobs like the RX-8 in there look good, not uncle bens
who cares? australia has a completely different style than america. and im glad too.. because american honda's/import's are all about teh gayDM. (JDM)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CarbonCreations said:
who cares? australia has a completely different style than america. and im glad too.. because american honda's/import's are all about teh gayDM. (JDM)

:werd: autosalon has some of the best show cars to display, so to everyone saying "rice", get over it...just because their cars look better than yours, dont mean they are rice...it would be nice to see tuner's actually RESPECT what others have done to their cars, especially the cars in those pics...alot of those cars were awesome

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: the "rice" and "jdm" s**t is getting out of control. have your own style...f**k jdm (yeah its nice and clean), but f**k it. why make your car look like the other guys next to you. i agree that the "rice" theme as you guys call it, is gay...but if they like it, get over it.

CVCBOY

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some nice carz there hommez hehehehe - yeah, alot of riced up ridez here but who cares lol ;)

Civ_97

Ricer 4 Life
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i agree with EM1_Project...we put in australia do do alot to make our cars look great but dont think for a second that they are all show and no go. the winner of the show (PETIR-the red widebody celica with scissor doors) has a worked turbo charged motor and produces some pretty good figures but it aint a trailer queen either...its a genuine daily driver. we are gettin a few cars now building in the JDM theme and its good to see a few more styles of cars infiltrating our shows.
anways does anyone have any pics of that BLKCRX that won the four cylinder fwd class with the 330kw run? im yet to c it and would love to so if anyone has any pics could u post em please...
thanks
josh

thedon365

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got anymore pics of that feels kitted civic (the orange one) what did the rear look like?

Setanta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yuck, I make a habit of not going to autosalon. Its usually just the ugliest rice your drug money can build :D