Plans for my 2000 ex

Mike1ch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I finally graduated high school and got some nice money from graduation parties. I took my time but thought about what i wanted to do with the money i have. I just bought an R34 Polyurethane body kit with an SI spoiler and Z3 fenders. I'm also thinking of getting my car painted black. Check my website for pictures and tell me what you think.
My car

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMO, keep the car the same color. Black is just hard to keep clean. If you are going to paint it, make it a unique color. I say thumbs down to the Z3 fenders though.

I just realized you are from NJ too. Don't forget that we are having a NJ meet on July 30th. Hope to see you there. If you want details, go to the Regional section. You'll see it. Hope to see you there. :thumbs up:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your car is really nice. Everything looks good. Love the neons, the tezzas look good.. the trunk. Everything. I still give a thumbs down as well for the Z3's though

Iceo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, DO NOT paint it black trust me. My car is black and its a pain in the ass to keep clean, and it shows every little thing, expecially scratches. Good spoiler choice, Iam not a big fan of z3's, but hey its a good start. Did you get exaust yet?

EDIT-Oops, didnt see your exaust in the picat first.

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your car lights up at night. what all do u have lighting it up? do u have it dropped yet? if so how much drop do u have?

420GREEN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stop Ricing It Out............you Are Not Hollywoods Version Of A Streetracer..........stop With The Allthe Little Bolt-on s**t From Auto Zone And Get Some Performance Into That Car........please Stop The Madness...........

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^^ I am with him. I rather have a faster ride than trying to pimp it out. I'd rather get my repect for have a faster ride then props for having a nice ride. Plus your ass will get jack, you from jersey. I know my car did!

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow dood, pull the f**kin tape worm out your ass and chill. Maybe you should read up on the site and see what we are all about, that shiat aint us man so chill.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you're going to paint it, paint it a non-stock color

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
420GREEN said:
Stop Ricing It Out............you Are Not Hollywoods Version Of A Streetracer..........stop With The Allthe Little Bolt-on s**t From Auto Zone And Get Some Performance Into That Car........please Stop The Madness...........
seriously though u need to calm it down. if he likes it let it go its his call. u know.

PandaCivic

SlideSquad Member # 32
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
420GREEN said:
haha ! i was just thinking the same thing...
but also i think everyone has to go through this to know what their taste is going to be like...
don't forget the racing stripe...

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mike1ch said:
Check my website for pictures and tell me what you think.
i think ur interior looks hella riced out with al them lights. and the altezzas look horrible.

and z3 fenders = teh gay

other then that i like it

georgelb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am not really digging the colorscheme, and some of the interior stuff and engine dressup looks a bit half assed...but if you like it then my opinion is just that...tastes differ so just shake off the haters and keep on keepin on if you like the direction your car is going in.

As far as the paint, I think you should leave it the color it is...unless you are prepared to lay down at least 4 grand on a good paintjob...because a there is not much you can do worse than a halfassed color change.

And I can not really tell from the pictures...but if those are 'DOHC VTEC' stickers...please take them off.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
color it starlight black pearl, drop it, and lip it...

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey mike, the plans are cool as far as show...and 96green i think he is comin to the meet if i can get him around here (he was the civic i mentionedin the thread)