Reference: Interior Wire Maps

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope this turns into a sticky i will be very useful for anyone that doesnt know that much about electronics.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well f**k me in the goatass, did Chuck come up with his first good post????????????

Great post Chucky!!!! =)

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just used that site to fix something on my car. "CC's noob protector is proud of you"

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woo Woo! lol. I'm wiring my halos today and looked up some resources. Oh I found out that lamp wire (the one with the two wires fused together) is less obstructive and more conductive than regualr wire? It's non polarized too. Just but it and rip it down the middle.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
charles_00Civic said:
Woo Woo! lol. I'm wiring my halos today and looked up some resources. Oh I found out that lamp wire (the one with the two wires fused together) is less obstructive and more conductive than regualr wire? It's non polarized too. Just but it and rip it down the middle.
dont get too happy though

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't let it go to your head.....you're still a stupid n00b lmao

Great post tho :thumbup:

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Well f**k me in the goatass, did Chuck come up with his first good post????????????

Great post Chucky!!!! =)
This thread just blew my mind.wtg charles. I'm going to link this to another thread right now

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow who ever made this post has obviously hi-jacked chucks comp, theres no way he could have posted something useful, lol, j/k man good job

charles_00Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buahaha. i an still a nob. iw as wiring my halos, but instead of simply piggy backing them off ther parking lights I ran em to missile switches int he cockpit with like 15 feet or wiring and now NONE of my parking lights work. BACK OR FRONT! I wasnt sure if I blew sometihng so I removed the positive battery terminal in hopes of resetting everything and they still dont work. I even put everything back to normal! HELLPP

MECP

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I coulda sworn I posted DEI's tech sheets a couple times before... But its always good to have more than 1 refrence ;)

MECP

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
charles_00Civic said:
buahaha. i an still a nob. iw as wiring my halos, but instead of simply piggy backing them off ther parking lights I ran em to missile switches int he cockpit with like 15 feet or wiring and now NONE of my parking lights work. BACK OR FRONT! I wasnt sure if I blew sometihng so I removed the positive battery terminal in hopes of resetting everything and they still dont work. I even put everything back to normal! HELLPP
Ever check your fuses?

charles_00Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
HOLY CRAP!!! then... this must be sticky worthy too!!!

Click ME!!!
Funny Guy, but the point of making a direct link is so people dont have to look through 50 links. Nice try though. :ok: keep up the good work.

MECP said:
Ever check your fuses?
I thought cutting off all the power reset the fuses. How do I manually fix em? In the fuse panel but how?

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just pull the fuse you think is blown, look at it. If it's kind of blackend and the wires don't connect it's blown and you'll have to replace it. It will have a number on the top of it like 5, 10, 15, 20. Go buy a matching fuse and replace it. Good luck finding ONE fuse though lol

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish you would have posted this B4 I f**ked up my girls radio with the cut factory harness.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
good post charles, i think i will stick this until some other mod objects to it.