RSX leathers in a 5th gen?

Gorilla Unit 33

//LJ//
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone know of a DIY or how to thread on a forum for this? i just got myself some minty fron seats and i would really like to know if this was possible. I just searched this whole forum for 45 minutes and even followed up on pming people that were saying the were doing this or thinking about it. So anyone make this happen?

o0kuam0o

Master of Ceremonies
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take the rails off your stock EG front seats.. and put them on the RSX seats. problem solved

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no no... not so easy. You have to custom fab up the rails... my friend had these in his 6th gen hatch, they sat way too high.

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a welder and have some fun doing it yourself.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone know of a DIY or how to thread on a forum for this? i just got myself some minty fron seats and i would really like to know if this was possible. I just searched this whole forum for 45 minutes and even followed up on pming people that were saying the were doing this or thinking about it. So anyone make this happen?
whatcha pick em up for out of curiosity?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was actually wondering the same thing about the rsx seats, i guess i will just go out and get some sparcos or brides. haha gorilla i dont exactly want to copy you but hey nice find.