Sac Raceway

Mo-EG

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone went to the Sacrace way on July 12th for the CMI street to strip battle? i went but didnt win s**t. 13.6 was mah best time, i was racin a NSX, the NSX ran a 13.2 bone stock.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice times man....what engine you runnin?? mods??

nice time against the NSX... dont think any of us here were at the raceway, or for that fact, going to be there for a while, too f**kin hot ya feel me?

Mo-EG

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
nice times man....what engine you runnin?? mods??
i got a 95 civic HB Si body wit a GSR motor.
mods: Skunk2 intake manifold, greddy headers, Tanabe Hyper medalion spec cat-back exhaust.

Mo-EG

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah did i mention i also got a saturn that runs a 17.6? ;D hahahahah im so dumb hahaha

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you got pics of your stuff, im curious to see it. i aint callin bs or anything, but a 13.6 on a mild b18c si is pretty damn fast.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
you got pics of your stuff, im curious to see it. i aint callin bs or anything, but a 13.6 on a mild b18c si is pretty damn fast.
well of course

i got a 95 civic HB Si body wit a GSR motor.
mods: Skunk2 intake manifold, greddy headers, Tanabe Hyper medalion spec cat-back exhaust.
anyone with headers on a b-series engine is going run 13's off of that and 2 other mods... c'mon handlebars... DONT CHA KNOW ANYTHING!?!?! :lol:

Mo-EG

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
well of course

anyone with headers on a b-series engine is going run 13's off of that and 2 other mods... c'mon handlebars... DONT CHA KNOW ANYTHING!?!?! :lol:
what tryin to say?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im (and handlebars) am tryin to say, you have a lot more mods than you listed to be running 13's buddy....

and also that if you are runing those kind of times, i would assume you know a lil sum'n sum'n about engines, and know enuff to say that you have XX HEADER and not XX headerS

unless that was a type-o on j00r part

Mo-EG

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well buddy i only got those modifications. u wanna buy me parts?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Mo-EG
well buddy i only got those modifications. u wanna buy me parts?
lol, i dont have any money mang... but come to the BBQ man...

-daniel