ScratchNSniff's Protege5 New Pics...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Also, picked this up as a nice little playtoy...you can also see the Accord in the background...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice man, but i dunno how u get in a miata, your a big dood, i can barely get in one

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice man, but i dunno how u get in a miata, your a big dood, i can barely get in one
Lol...thanks...I actually cannot fit in the 3rd gens, but the first has a bit more room...seriously though, before I lost that 50lbs I couldn't...it is definitely a tight fit and my head touches the roof when the soft top is up...very fun car though...using it to take some miles off the Protege...

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very clean rides you have there, sir.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man...hope to see you at one of the Charlotte Cars and Coffee Meets one day...I think you go to UNCC...or maybe that is someone else...

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, that's me. I'm not very familiar with the meets they have around here. Last I heard, they keep getting shut down because of idiots and also that they're full of thieves. But keep me posted man, I wouldn't mind showing up to something decent...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is completely different...I read about all that on CH...this is the first Saturday of each month at the Panera Bread down there across from the Petsmart/Trek store, near the mall...usually a TON of cars...really, really nice ones...

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What mall? I'm going to assume Northlake??? Sounds really interesting, I'm really starting to get tired of average honda scene around here, so that might be something to look forward to...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, Northlake...I will send you a PM if I decide to go in a few weeks...usually do, and I need to get my bike worked on, so I should be there...

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds good bro, thanx. I'm tired, I'm outta here man. Later

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good..
liked the old color wheels better

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sick protege, I wanted one a while back. Yours is clean man.
It is such a fun little car, slow, but fun...Thanks...

lookin good..
liked the old color wheels better
Thanks, I liked the white a lot as well...I have about 4 more weeks to repaint them before the big meet this summer, green, purple, white, or black...not sure which color quite yet...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks, I always wonder what would of happened if I got an EP3, where it would be...the options were this and one of them...I really like those as well...

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everyones gettiin miatas lol proto looks good i just dont like the wheels

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man...rims are getting painted within the next two weeks...and yea, a lot of the Protege owners on the Mazda boards are switching over...