Season Opening Cruise in Ontario, May 5th

Gutro

5+ Year Member

WHO:
Draztik Concepts is proud to present the 2007 season opening cruise. This cruise is open to any and ALL enthusiasts who want to go for a nice drive through some of Ontario's greatest scenery.

WHAT:
Great cruise including a raffle with some big ticket items and many smaller ones (details to follow), 50/50 draw, Photo opportunities and more.

We are expecting 40+ cars.

NOTE: FRS Radios are STRONGLY recommended. Preferably ones with sub channels as these will be a main source of communication for all who attend.

WHEN:
May 5th. The pre meet will be held at 11:30am with a roll out of 12:00pm.

WHERE:
This year the cruise will be held all through the Muskoka Lakes. The pre-meet will be held at the Bayfield Mall in Barrie. We will be meeting in the North East Corner of the parking lot. The map below shows the pre-meet location.

From there we will be stopping in Gravenhurst for Lunch. Lunch pit stop will be held at the McDonalds in Gravenhurst. There is a large park and Sunoco in the same parking lot.

The actual cruise goes through Bala, Muskoka Lakes and Bracebridge. The map Below details the route.

Cruise will probably end no later than 5pm.

For more information please visit Draztik concepts Cruise Thread

If you plan on attending, please add your name to the roll call so we can keep track of how many cars to expect at the pre-meet.

1. Gutro

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. Gutro
2. Grafix Ink.

should be good

Rayz_Si

Rebel-Outlaws Boss
5+ Year Member
Dammit i knew it, I hav e to attend a surpirse b-day party for my girl's grandma it's so important. I bet it's gonna be a noon-evening party. Dissapointed I will miss out on the cruise. Oh well.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump.. over 40 cars attending