Shops in STL

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am looking for some good aftermarket shops(not Autozone) in STL. Also I need a good paint shop that can match a custom color then do a touch up job. I have checked the phone book, I just want to hear others options on the shops in the area from people that have used them.

IO

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, the shop's not in St. Louis but, in Springfield, MO for a good paint shop... he's reasonably priced too. Quality Autoworks, it's on Atlantic Street (417) 831-6580.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As far as shops go...can't help you too much...I'm originally from StL. But my brother recommends this guy that works out of his own garage...(he's the one to see if you live out by Lake St. Louis/St. Charles area!

I'll also ask my bro if he knows of any shops!

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's one on Olive street called Light Speed. they are east of I-170 on the right hand side if your comming from 170. they have some aftermarket parts but I think they are big on doing swaps. I hear they do a great job.

RedCivicSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
light speed f**king sucks lol go to adrenaline off 70 west and cave springs

SweetEBPSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. Lightspeed isn't that great. I just went there to price rims and they quoted $70 more per rim than what I found. I've never done business with Adrenaline though so I can't say anything about them.

destructn

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
adrenaline motorsports all the way man. they've cut some pretty good deals for parts for a couple of my friends and they are very knowledgeable as well. i'd recommend them

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
adrenaline motorsports has the complete b16a sir2 obd1 swap for $2500-2600. He told me that if anything doesn't work they replace it. they want 3500 for the swap + install. I might put out a few more bills to get it from them. since they are local. plus with shipping from passwordjdm.com it'd be about 2400 anyway.