STL LATE NOTICE: Chuck-A-Burger Car Show WED. (Cash Prizes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bret Kepner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Although plans were just finalized this afternoon (!), Chuck-A-Burger in Overland, MO, will be hosting a giant NHRA Sears Craftsman Nationals pre-event Party and Car Show tomorrow night, Wednesday, June 23rd.

Ron Stille, owner of Chuck-A-Burger, will host a car show on the property with cash prizes for two different classes, Front-Wheel-Drive and Rear/All-Wheel Drive. All vehicles of any year and make are welcome. The posted purse is $250 cash to win each class, (minimum 12 cars each class). Admission is free.

Kenny Nowling of Nowling Motorsports Management in O'Fallon, MO, has prepared a display of machinery which will be competing in NHRA Pro Stock and NHRA Pro Modified for the event. Already scheduled to appear are:

Seven-time Pro Stock World Champion "Tricky Rickie" Smith, (King, NC) and his 500-cubic inch Dart Cylinder Heads Chevy Cavalier Pro Stock

NHRA Pro Modified National Event champion Mike Ashley, (Melville, NY), and his 6.1-second, 229 mph supercharged Gotham City/InfiNet '67 Shelby GT500E "Eleanor", fresh off its record-setting romp last Sunday in Englishtown, NJ

20-year old Zach Barkladge, (Lake Ozark, MO), and his supercharged Pontiac Grand Am Pro Modified, which thundered to 232 mph last weekend in NJ on its way to becoming the fastest Grand Am ever!

Nowling has also arranged to have numerous NHRA Sears Craftsman Nationals tickets to give away during the event to attendees.

The event will begin at 5:00 PM, Wednesday, June 23rd. Chuck-A-Burger is located at 9025 St. Charles Rock Road in Overland, MO, midway between Woodson Avenue and I-170.

I know it's on short notice, but hope to see you there!

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rrr, I wish I could make it but I'm working...sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.