texas weather

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who here hates texas weather it's nice and warm one day then it's cold as hell we had nice weather last week now it suck's friday and saturday were very nice:x :x :x

CCCC#25:D

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its better then weather in minnesota
its 5 below zero right now here -20 wind chill

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that weather sucks man here in texas it changes all the time its cold or it's hot enough cook an egg on the sidewalk

CCCC#25

pisetup

Club Civic NCO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by efren3
that weather sucks man here in texas it changes all the time its cold or it's hot enough cook an egg on the sidewalk

CCCC#25
I agree with you on the weather, I'm stationed in Altus AFB and it's the same thing here, two days ago it was 70 degrees, now it is 12 degrees. Talk about weird!?!?!

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the weather sucks around here:???: :x

CCCC#25

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate the weather here..... i miss the snow... which i never have seen since i was in the 4th grade.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aye efren, go to the top of the screen and click settings, then click edit profile, and then scroll down to signature and type CCCC #25 in there so you dont have to redo it every post.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate it when i cant even keep my car clean... If i wash it will rain the next day...

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the weather here is strange. one day it will rain and then the next day it will be all sunny. but its always good to watch the weather channel

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh I washed my car Friday, rain sat. awesome day sun. and mon,. I hate it

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i hate it when the its nice and warm one day then it gets really cold the next day it sucks :???:

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh kinda like today.... Felt so nice yesterday.. Now its ice cold outside.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you don't like the weather...wait five minutes.

If by GP you mean Grand Prairie (not to confuse the Canadians, it's not Grande Prairie) HELL YEAH Saturday sucked. At least I got to wash my car Sunday when it was in the 70's now it's butt-@$$ cold again

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your right i'll just wait it might get warm again then it will get cold as hell then warm and so on

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man our weather sucks now its warm it just snowed this last past weekend and it lasted only one day then it was gone this sucks