the other pics I didn't get in

sorry still trying to figure this s**t out

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*merged* plz dont create a new thread to post more pix, simply reply to the same thread and upload your pic... thank you

and can we get some more info on this lude? lookin clean y0

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am really diggen the Lude man! Loose the type r badge in the interior tho...I would get some sort of lip kit...

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
awesome... a nice prelude.. oh sorry a prelude TYPE ARRRR... lose the pinstriping too...

other wise :thumbs up:

havok

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is some info for right now

Alright. I've been doing a lot of research calling people and such. You don't know some of the headaches we've had. We have been down on the Prelude for 3 weeks now because of what looks like a bad water pump. Replacing sensors, thermostat, flushin system, etc. At first it was gonna be the radiator gettin replaced, but thats not it, and its a good thing that the radiators were on back-order from C&R. we installed the Apex-i SAFC2 and haven't even had it on the road long enough to learn about how to use it. We swapped the MSD SCI out for a new one, a MSD 6AL (same thing) with a Blaster2 Coil. We added a AEM fuel rail to go under the AEM FPR he already had, and swapped out the 240cc injectors in favor of the H22 345 cc ones. The UO pulleys went on after a week of research for the right belts for em. DC Intake and Headers cause they were already on it in the red car.The tach from my buddies wrecked car went in, and I bought a RCI harness for the Sparco cause he didn't have a way to seatbelt in. The CF hood he got was a good deal, so I threw that on. The big brake rotors are sitting in my closet,and his stock front lip is behind my entertainment center now. The bottomend is completely built we are trying to decide on where to so send the old h22 head to get reworked so we can plant the vtec head on. The H23 would run like a raped ape if the cooling system wasn't a headache. Another problem was finding Hseries plug wire replacements in this town! But I'll keep you guys informed.My civic is in the shop getting bodywork done hopefully I'll have pics when its done.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good....preludes arn't my cup of tea....I am a weight whore. I like the Advans...

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the rims....:headbang: but the first pic?:lame