Treasure island meet 09-14-03

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time : 12 pm - 3 pm or longer

This event is Weather Permitting.

This will be a great way to celebrate the end of summer, and have one last meet with other import enthuasiasts in northern california. This meet is being put on by 707imports.com but i figured i would drop my fellow CC members a line. Please visit the link below for the official roll call thread and more info.

http://www.707imports.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7883

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shouldn't have wasted your time there and drove a little more towards the city ... I'll be posting pics soon of the T-Mobile International.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coo ... and i went through the city on the way home ... i hate driving around IN the city though ... red light runners, muni buses, parking .... who needs it ... i just stay on the freeway and go to the club once in a while, but that shits only a block from the freeway so its all good.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow dood, i just took time from my work here... at work... to read all of that

pretty fawkin ghey

granted you went a lil overboard with that one pics :lol: oh well

all sites have flakers man... and i know what its like man...

i didnt even see this trhead till i got into work tonight, lol... and tell you the truth, i didnt even realize that it was today! haha

oh well man, clubcivic represent y0!!! this meet will be bigger than the last (assuming no one flakes) which a lot of people seem really promising about going

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
way ghey dude. i cant see the pics though

originally posted by Melt Dizzog
I would like to invite everyone here who is STILL down to go to a meet to a REAL meet (as in it wont get cancelled the day its supposed to happen, and people will actually show up) that clubcivic is having out in sacramento
nicely said melt

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics work fine for me ... maybe try hittin the refresh ....

anyways, 91hatch is bringing like 3 other 4th gens that are in his crew, along with the other cars that are coming from the bay area.

Oh yea, and have you told bo that yoko is going to the meet yet? cause i was talkin to a friend of yoko's (accordztech) and he is also going.

ZuM00Si

Jack Load
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn I thought that the norcal Superhonda meet was bad.lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea at least people f**kin showed up to that one ... what pissed me off was they didnt get permission or anything so people hadda bounce