TWM 2000 ITB B-Series

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let's say an SI owner like me was to up grade the cams (Toda), port and polish the heads. Then to only finish it off with individual throttle bodies w/ carbon fiber air horns *RC Injectors and *Thermal intake gasket "TWM 2000 ITB B-Series". What sort off gain could I possibly be looking at? Or should I just scratch the whole idea and get a Integra (gsr) and boost it? I basicly want a respectable 12 second QTR mile EM1 with a stock look.

Any comments and questions I appreciate it this is my first civic so bare with me. Just lloking to build a respectable SI.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how are you going to run ITB's w/ a supercharger, its one or the other mayn ;)

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry you see fellas I didn't know that. So I would need to build a b16 with cams, freshin the heads and include the valves and valve springs and then go with an ITB.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well technically ITB setups can be used on a turbo car, but it involves a really wierd and expensive custom manifold that encloses the horns.. but im sure that it would be CRAZY expensive.. just boost your b

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so what is intailed when going to boost a stock b16a? Refreshing of the heads (Valves, Valves Springs, Retainers). Is it also recommended to do a cam swap while everything is off? Or just rebuild a problem free block and slap a 10psi kit on.